Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This is just sad...

It has been almost two weeks since my last post! Sorry all of you blog-friends, I guess my life has been a little bit crazy lately. And I suppose that is bound to happen as well when you are writing for two blogs. A lot my creative ideas come to me during the working hours, especially in the morning, so all of those blog ideas get poured into Green Fork. And for some reason, even though I have done it before and will probably do it again, I feel a little guilty when I cross post from my work blog on to this one, no matter how applicable the subject.

And now, as I come to the realization that it has been almost two weeks since my last post, which was a cross-post, I find I am out of creative energy at the end of the work day. Why am I out of energy? Well, I have been running around trying to maintain my busy life and even now all I can think about is why I don't have creative energy instead of a topic to post about.

So, in the past couple of weeks I have been working, house sitting, trying to study for the GRE, thinking about big decisions like what, exactly, do I want to study when I go to grad school? where should I go to school? who should I talk to to see if I can be part of their research team? (I'm leaning toward ecology.) And then on top of that I am thinking about moving again. So where, with whom, if anybody, and what can I afford? I spent the weekend at a friend's cabin in the mountains, which was so peaceful, but put me behind in these big decisions. But these are just my excuses for why I have neglected my blog for so long. Hopefully tomorrow will bring more inspiration and energy to display to the world. Until then, happy blogging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your decision-making process, Nicole. You will figure things out.

I promise. We all do.

Lovely pic!